Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dexter love

dexter42

I held off putting up this picture because it is a picture of my cat's, erm, kitty litter and I wasn't sure if it's appropriate to publish it. Some people might see "pee", but I see art. My husband thinks I am mad for rushing to grab my camera when I saw this heart-shaped stain. It was left by Dexter on the day his foster mum got married, so I believe it was his way of expressing his happiness for her. Congratulations again Sandy and Luis!

Dexter cat 43

3 comments:

audrey said...

what would happen when he is mad at you?

Anonymous said...

I think you should have kept it, casted it, and sold it on ebay.

high over happy said...

I'm not sure if anyone would have bought it on ebay, but I feel like he deserves to have Charlotte (from Charlotte's web) weave a message in her web - "Some Cat".

Post a Comment